Yu-Gi-Oh!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum.

+2
William
RavenOfRazgriz
6 posters

Armed Garden - Granitecon Edition.

RavenOfRazgriz
    RavenOfRazgriz

Armed Garden - Granitecon Edition. Empty Armed Garden - Granitecon Edition.

Post by RavenOfRazgriz Sat May 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Which is tomorrow. Gogogo emergency fixes.

Deck tests really well to be honest, though I ended up in a two-hour game against Morphtronics which was incredibly lulzy.

I'm not sure if I want to main 2 Armed Dragon LV5, or 1 Armed Dragon LV5 + 1 Heavy Storm. I tested both today and I'm not sure which I like better.

DECK:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
    2 Armed Dragon LV5
    3 Thunder Dragon

1 Morphing Jar
    1 Sangan
    1 Snipe Hunter
    1 Armed Dragon LV3
    2 Masked Dragon
    2 Don Zaloog
    2 Gravekeeper's Guard
    2 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

1 Monster Reborn
    1 Card Destruction
    1 Terraforming
    1 Smashing Ground
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    2 Pot of Avarice
    2 Allure of Darkness
    2 Book of Moon
    3 Black Garden

1 Torrential Tribute
    1 Mirror Force
    2 Raigeki Break
    2 Bottomless Trap Hole
    3 Solemn Judgment

EXTRA DECK:

2 Stardust Dragon
    1 Colossal Fighter
    1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
    1 Red Dragon Archfiend
    1 Black Rose Dragon
    1 Dark Strike Fighter
    2 Blackwing - Armor Master
    2 Arcanite Magician
    1 Goyo Guardian
    1 Iron Chain Dragon
    2 Magical Android

SIDE DECK:

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
    2 Phantom Dragon
    2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
    1 Heavy Storm
    2 Lightning Vortex
    2 Nobleman of Crossout
    2 Enemy Controller
    1 Bottomless Trap Hole
    2 Needle Ceiling
    William
    William
    Admin

Armed Garden - Granitecon Edition. Empty Re: Armed Garden - Granitecon Edition.

Post by William Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 pm

gb2pojo this is trash.

It took you two hours to beat Morphtronics.
    RavenOfRazgriz
    RavenOfRazgriz

Post by RavenOfRazgriz Sat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm

William wrote:gb2pojo this is trash.

It took you two hours to beat Morphtronics.

Lawl Billiam.

That was mostly due to a misplay g2 where I could've otherwise 2-0'd him, and g3 taking about 40 minutes to an hour. :/
    William
    William
    Admin

Post by William Sat May 30, 2009 7:55 pm

I don't quite like Card Destruction.
    Prom
    Prom

Post by Prom Sat May 30, 2009 8:30 pm

How are the Donny Z's working?
    RavenOfRazgriz
    RavenOfRazgriz

Post by RavenOfRazgriz Sat May 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Under what reason was this deck actually moved? It's not a fun deck by any means, it beats Blackwings / Morphtronics handily, though my area doesn't have enough Lightsworn for me to have tested against them yet. Only reason that one game went past 2 hours was because he decided he didn't want to attack anymore. :/

Also, Don Zaloog is MVP. He tanks many games essentially by himself with a bit of Spell/Trap backup.

As for Card Destruction, it's pretty necessary honestly. It turns my Thunder Dragons into much more integral cards, and makes nasty combos with Morphing Jar and Pot of Avarice. I don't think this deck would even work without it.
    GreatestAce
    GreatestAce

Post by GreatestAce Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm

I believe broken moved it, though I am somewhat in agreement of his moving.
    + B r O k E n
    + B r O k E n

Post by + B r O k E n Sat May 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Yes I DID move it. This is nothing more than a fun deck.
    RavenOfRazgriz
    RavenOfRazgriz

Post by RavenOfRazgriz Sat May 30, 2009 10:48 pm

GreatestAce wrote:I believe broken moved it, though I am somewhat in agreement of his moving.

Why so? The deck is based on basic competitive principles of making cards in the opponent's hand and deck irrelevant, and in creating cards to use as deck thinning and positive trade simplification.

You'd not be using those principles in a deck you're designing "for fun".

+ B r O k E n wrote:Yes I DID move it. This is nothing more than a fun deck.

If I had posted this deck with four cards different, I'm willing to bet large sums of money it would have stayed in the other Garage.

Also:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Advanced Deck Discussion wrote:This is where the Advanced Format Deck Discussion goes. Tier 1 or 2 decks should be placed here. Experiments can also be placed here before the Tier level is determined.

I do believe this would qualify heavily under the "Experiments" clause, assuming you can see the purposes of the included cards. :/

Last edited by RavenOfRazgriz on Sat May 30, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    + B r O k E n
    + B r O k E n

Post by + B r O k E n Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Raven im not gonna argue with you. All im going to say is you would have to change about 10 cards to make it even semi competitive.
    RavenOfRazgriz
    RavenOfRazgriz

Post by RavenOfRazgriz Sat May 30, 2009 10:59 pm

+ B r O k E n wrote:Raven im not gonna argue with you. All im going to say is you would have to change about 10 cards to make it even semi competitive.

Right right. Because that A) proves the deck is not competitive and B) actually adds something to the thread to make it competitive. Yay.

Saying something and proving something are two different things, especially when testing this deck has yielded an incredibly high win ratio against meta and semi-meta decks, save the Lightsworn I've not had much opportunity to test against due to scarcity of the matchup for some reason. :/
    + B r O k E n
    + B r O k E n

Post by + B r O k E n Sat May 30, 2009 11:02 pm

RavenOfRazgriz wrote:

Right right. Because that A) proves the deck is not competitive and B) actually adds something to the thread to make it competitive. Yay.

Saying something and proving something are two different things, especially when testing this deck has yielded an incredibly high win ratio against meta and semi-meta decks, save the Lightsworn I've not had much opportunity to test against due to scarcity of the matchup for some reason. :/

Verbal warning for trolling.
    RavenOfRazgriz
    RavenOfRazgriz

Post by RavenOfRazgriz Sat May 30, 2009 11:05 pm

+ B r O k E n wrote:
    RavenOfRazgriz wrote:

ROFL.

Wow.

Sure kid, sure.
    William
    William
    Admin

Post by William Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 am

+ B r O k E n wrote:
    RavenOfRazgriz wrote:

Stop stealing my joke meanieface.
    + B r O k E n
    + B r O k E n

Post by + B r O k E n Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 am

William wrote:
    Stop stealing my joke meanieface.

Stop stealing my words.
    thisforumiswonderful

Post by thisforumiswonderful Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 pm

almost every deck in the regular adv forum should be in here, you really should just delete this stupid subforum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:38 am